Writing A Legal Disclaimer For Your Blog

The following question recently occurred to me, do we need a legal disclaimer when writing a blog?

I did some research. The answer definitely seems to be yes.

How many of us are blindly typing away on our blogs without considering the legal implications?

Probably quite a few.

Description: "More than 16,000 Free hi-res stock photo images for Web, Design and Printed use.
Design, Image Editing and Webmaster tips"

So where do you start when you have no legal knowledge. I had an idea of some of the things I'd want to include, but how to word it, and what about what I hadn't thought about?

So once again I turned to the internet. Luckily, other kind bloggers have also asked and answered that question. Here's a blog article, written by a blogger called Raelyn Tan, that I found particularly helpful:


This then gave me a set of points that I needed to consider. I started writing my terms of use, but still needed a few more points. After a little more research on the internet, I had finally finished writing my legal disclaimer.

You can find my legal disclaimer, under Terms of Use at the bottom of my blog. This is accessible from all of my posts and pages. You can also read it here:

Alfonso the Tortoise Blog - Terms of Use

 

Please Share My Blog With Your Friends

 
Although my audience is growing nicely (especially on Twitter), I still need to get the word out there that my blog is a great place to visit. Please share my posts with your friends and spread the word!



The buttons to share my posts at the bottom of each post. Or you can share my Tweets or Facebook posts.

 

Alfonso the Tortoise Available on E-book or Paperback

5 stars

5 Star Review on 23 April 2017 -

"A lovely royal tale, with a twist…
A gentle story about Alfonso the tortoise who lives in the Land of Garden, interacting with the other animals he meets. This day his usual food is missing and he tries to find something else to eat. The story is good for bedtime story for my 3 year old grandson. Language used would suit a junior reader. The illustrations are simple yet effective to bring the words to life. We look forward to the next chapter in Alfonso's story" 
 
You can purchase a copy of Alfonso the Tortoise from Amazon. Check out my new page giving you the links that you need to purchase my books:


 

You can also access my Shop For Books page at the top of my blog, and by clicking on the book image on the right hand side of my blog.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alfonso the Tortoise Book Sample

Alfonso and the Prickly Visitor Free Colouring Pages

Free Colouring Pages of Alfonso and the Monster